The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material. - Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction - Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover - Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats - Weight: 391g - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
SRAM's PC 830 Chain offers accurate shifting, excellent durability, and superior power transfer for 8-speed drivetrains.
- Fixie style straps that are compatible with most flat pedals - Provide the pulling power of straps with the easy release of clipless pedal system - Stiff, wide straps do not need toe clips
Oury single sided V2 lock-on grips.
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
The MSW Spin Saddle offers personalized comfort and support for your weekly spins around the lake and local trails, warm-up trips to the gym, or whatever riding experience you use to get your heart pumping outside. - Comfortable, dual-density foam padding - Soft-touch cover - Chromoly rails - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$18.99 - $20.00
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Internal gear hub system compatible - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Half Link Chain: No
$9.99 - $22.00
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
- Organic brake compound. - Steel backing plate. - Fits Giant Conduct and Conduct SL disc brakes.
Giant's Connect Comfort Saddle is ideal for shorter commutes and weekend fitness rides. It wide base with plush padding makes riding comfortable. Plus, the water-resistant synthetic top and steel rails make this one tough, durable saddle.
• Anti-vibration gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
Giant's Contact Comfort+ Saddle is the perfect addition to your hybrid or commuter bike. It features a pressure-relieving base and center zone cut so you'll be comfortable while riding. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic top and tough chromoly rails this saddle is bound to last.
$21.00 - $25.00
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$20.00 - $25.00
• Microfiber with anti-sweating and slipping • Thin, lightweight material enhances transmission of the energy • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
-Seatpost clamp for Defy/Avail Aluxx models (2015-2016)
Liv/giant's Contact Upright Saddle boasts a dynamic anatomic design for riders who prefer an upright riding position. Lightweight padding combines with a central pressure-relieving channel for supportive, all-day comfort.
$40.00 - $42.00
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Giant original Laser-etched pattern. - Ball bearing. - Cro-Mo axle.
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 molded pins for maximum grip - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 350g
-Single compound cartridge road brake pads
$20.00 - $25.00
- High-Friction PU Surface Improves Grip And Reduces Slipping - Microfiber Backing Provides A Smooth, Comfortable Feel - Embossed Diamond Pattern Looks Powerful And Improves Overall Grip - 3.0mm Thick
$27.00 - $30.50
Want to instantly make your seat more comfortable? Cover it with Giant's Unity Gelcap Seat Cover. It features a center recess for remarkable comfort, supportive gel padding to soak up the bumps, and a soft Lycra top for long-lasting durability. The Unity Gelcap comes in 3 sizes to fit most seats.
Heavy duty bolt-on aluminum seatpost clamp.
Dimension Mountain Basic Pedals. - Molded nylon 1-piece, caged-type pedal with reflectors - Accepts toe clips - Hang tag packaging - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 330g
$15.00 - $18.99
Dimension Seatpost Clamps - Diameters: 28.6mm, 30.0mm, 31.8mm, 35.0mm - Weight: 34g
$42.00 - $45.00
Dimension Steerer Extender adds 2 to 3-1/4" height to steerer. - Extender clamps to steerer; stem clamps to extender - Adds 2 to 3-1/4-inch height to threadless steerer - Includes top cap and long bolt - 40mm of threadless steerer is required for proper installation - Do not stack steerer extenders; no more than one steerer extender recommended per bike - WARNING: Dimension Steerer Extender is not recommended for use on forks with carbon fiber steerers
Lock on to the trail Confidently handle any trail with the SE Elite mountain bike grip. This 32mm single lock-on grip with core lock clamps holds tight on any terrain, and a unique opposing tread pattern provides the perfect amount of padding for your palms while providing traction at your fingertips. Key features - Opposing tread design absorbs shock in palms with a biting grip in fingers - Rubber compound and design provides confident grip, control, and comfort - Tread features continuous channels to funnel sweat for effective moisture management - Single-clamp design maximizes grip surface for secure, predictable performance - Core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar - 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping - 32mm diameter
Page 1 of 1