SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
The classic Oury feel updated with lock-on from ODI. Bonus pack includes snap-caps and Lock Jaws. - Made by ODI - Snap-caps and Lock Jaws included - Flange: No - Lock On: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 120mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 84g
Oury single sided V2 lock-on grips. - Flange: No - Lock On: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 127mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 200g
Oury single compound grips. Simple & classic. - Soft grips with raised blocks - Flange: No - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 114mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 141g
$10.00 - $15.00
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
$20.00 - $22.99
MSW anti-slip bar tape provides positive contact with your handlebars and exceptional comfort during your most demanding rides. The flexible PU material makes this tape easy to install while the gel backing provides added comfort and clean hassle-free removal. - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip over traditional cork material - Gel backing provides vibration damping and extra comfort - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
$9.75 - $15.00
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$18.99 - $20.00
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Internal gear hub system compatible - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Half Link Chain: No
S1 Rustbuster is a basic, affordable replacement 1/8" chain. - For non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc. - Rustbuster rust-proof finish, suitable for beach environments and winter commuting - Includes KMC Master Link - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
Compatible with linear-pull and cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability. They come in standard Black plus Yellow, Red, Pink, Blue and Gray for adding a little style to your ride.
$9.99 - $22.00
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
Giant's Connect Comfort+ Saddle is ideal for shorter commutes and weekend fitness rides. Its center zone cut relieves pressure so you are comfortable while you ride. Plus, the water-resistant synthetic top and steel rails make this one tough, durable saddle.
• Anti-vibration gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
Giant's Contact Comfort+ Saddle is the perfect addition to your hybrid or commuter bike. It features a pressure-relieving base and center zone cut so you'll be comfortable while riding. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic top and tough chromoly rails this saddle is bound to last.
$20.00 - $28.00
- DCF simple, comprehensive saddle selection process—visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Composite base material - SST™ lightweight tubular metallic rails
-Seatpost clamp for Defy/Avail Aluxx models (2015-2016)
Features - Non E-Bike rear-mount kickstand - Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit for all frame sizes (Non E-Bike) Fits: - Seek - 2013-2016 - Roam - 2013-2018+ - Rove - 2013-2018+ - Enchant - 2017+ - Escape Disc - 2017+ - BeLiv - 2018+ - BeLiv City - 2018+ - ATX - 2018+ - ARX - 2018+ - FastRoad 2017 - AnyRoad Adv - 2018+ - Talon- 2018+ - Alight- 2018+ - Tempt- 2018+ - Thrive- 2018+ - Sedona DX- 2018+ (Does NOT fit Sedona or Sedona W)
Liv/giant's Contact Upright Saddle boasts a dynamic anatomic design for riders who prefer an upright riding position. Lightweight padding combines with a central pressure-relieving channel for supportive, all-day comfort.
-Single compound cartridge road brake pads
$25.00 - $26.00
- High-Friction PU Surface Improves Grip And Reduces Slipping - Microfiber Backing Provides A Smooth, Comfortable Feel - Embossed Diamond Pattern Looks Powerful And Improves Overall Grip - 3.0mm Thick
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
- Wide and durable, 2-inch reinforced nylon seat-belt webbing upper strap with a smooth metal sizing buckle and 1-inch dual/lower run-through straps for retention control and comfort - Minimalist styling and extra-Long top strap will adjust to fit most uses, While stiffer lower straps help retain shape for easy in/out - Fits gates and other platform pedals with larger side-port openings (Sold as a set for 1 pair/bike's worth of pedals)
Heavy duty bolt-on aluminum seatpost clamp.
Dimension Mountain Basic Pedals. - Molded nylon 1-piece, caged-type pedal with reflectors - Accepts toe clips - Hang tag packaging - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 330g
Dimension Seatpost Clamps - Diameters: 28.6mm, 30.0mm, 31.8mm, 35.0mm - Weight: 34g
$39.99 - $44.99
Dimension Steerer Extender adds 2 to 3-1/4" height to steerer. - Extender clamps to steerer; stem clamps to extender - Adds 2 to 3-1/4-inch height to threadless steerer - Includes top cap and long bolt - 40mm of threadless steerer is required for proper installation - Do not stack steerer extenders; no more than one steerer extender recommended per bike - WARNING: Dimension Steerer Extender is not recommended for use on forks with carbon fiber steerers
Choose to ride flat or clipped in for city commutes and casual rides around town. This hybrid composite pedal with its 2-sided entry allows you to do both. It features premium bearings and a double seal system, diamond plate pads for traction, and molded pins and ribs for grip. - Premium brass cleats with shims included - Q-factor: 57mm - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Forged 435 Chromoly steel spindle - 300 series stainless steel spring - 5-year warranty - 331g per pair
Page 1 of 1