Giant TCX Advanced Pro 1
In pro cyclocross racing, every advantage counts. Fast starts, tight corners, efficiency, and control through dirt, sand, and mud. Proven by top World Cup pros for years, the legendary TCX gets a reboot this year with some key updates to make it faster and smoother than ever.
Pro cyclocross racers settle for nothing less than perfection, and this is the machine that meets their demands. The all-new TCX Advanced Pro features a redesigned, superlight Advanced-grade composite frame that’s handcrafted with race-proven geometry and asymmetrical chainstays for optimal power transfer. Its D-Fuse composite seatpost helps smooth out bumps and vibrations with an innovative D-shaped shaft. New for this year is the option to use a 30.9mm round standard or dropper seatpost instead depending on your riding style and terrain. Other innovations include a lightweight composite WheelSystem and tubeless tires right out of the box; flat-mount disc brakes; and 12mm front and rear thru-axles for total control and fast cornering, sprinting, and climbing in all conditions.
Lighter and more efficient
- Advanced-grade composite frameset is 17.5 percent lighter than the previous generation. The frame is now 850g versus 1050g, and the fork is 400g versus 460g. Frame and fork torsional/pedaling stiffness remain the same.
- Integrated disc brake technology with flat mounts and thru-axle hubs, combined with tubeless ready Giant WheelSystem, delivers added control in variable conditions and all types of weather.
Smooth ride quality
- D-Fuse composite seatpost helps absorb bumps and vibrations, and new this year is the option to switch to a standard 30.9 round or dropper post depending on your riding style and terrain. Most Advanced Pro models come with a new full-carbon D-Fuse SLR sea
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Wheels: Giant SLR-2 WheelSystem
- Shifters: Shimano GRX RX-810
- Crankset: Shimano GRX RX-810, 40t
|Frame||Advanced-Grade Composite, 12mm thru-axle, disc|
|Fork||Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc|
Front: 100 x 12mm thru-axle
Rear: 142 x 12mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||Giant SLR-2 WheelSystem|
|Hubs||Giant SLR-2 WheelSystem|
|Spokes||Giant SLR-2 WheelSystem|
|Tires||Maxxis All-Terrene, 700x33c, tubeless|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX RX-810|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, press fit|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX-810|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra, 11x34|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX RX-810|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SL|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL|
|Brake Levers||Shimano GRX RX-810 hydraulic|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX RX-810 hydraulic|
|Saddle||Giant Fleet SL|
|Seat Post||Giant D-Fuse SLR, composite|
|Accessories & Extras||Giant 1x chainguide, tubeless prepared|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Carbon/Unicorn White / X-Small||4712878580985||2102015103|
|Carbon/Unicorn White / Small||04712878580992||2102015104|
|Carbon/Unicorn White / Medium||04712878581005||2102015105|
|Carbon/Unicorn White / Medium/Large||04712878581012||2102015106|
|Carbon/Unicorn White / Large||04712878581029||2102015107|
|Carbon/Unicorn White / X-Large||04712878581036||2102015108|